We hold regular Public Training Courses throughout the year at locations around the country from Birmingham to Reading to London. These courses are arranged for different levels of report writers, from those with no experience in Crystal Reports at all to those perfecting existing skills and finally to the next level of reporting and dashboard design.
We can deliver your very own onsite training at your business premises where you can control the pace and level of training to suit your organisation's needs. Costs vary according to numbers of delegates and will include full course manuals.
Call us today on 0800 652 4050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for current scheduled dates and special offers.
Our pricing policy is as follows:
- Please note that for onsite courses the listed prices do not include any incurred expenses, which will be billed separately after the training. Expenses will include travel, subsistance and may also include accommodation.
- Full payment of the course is required at least ten working days before the course date in order to confirm the booking.
- Cancellations must be in writing and received at least ten working days before the course is due to start otherwise the fee will be due in full.
- All course bookings must be made in writing via a course booking form and once a booking is received it constitutes a firm contract with DSCallards Ltd.
- Please refer to the Course Agenda to ensure the content and details of the course are understood before completion of any booking.
- Please post or fax completed booking forms to DSCallards Ltd. Upon receipt of the forms, we will send out confirmation including all necessary information for attendees.
- DSCallards Ltd reserve the right to cancel, alter or reschedule any courses, but in the event of this happening, a full refund will be offered.
If you require further information, please call us free on 0800 652 4050