SAP Crystal Reports Getting Started
This one-day course is designed for the novice SAP Crystal Reports user who wants to learn the core SAP Crystal Reports topics with the flexibility of choosing the most relevant topics to meet their own personal requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals who want to learn the core functionality of report design using SAP Crystal Reports. On completion of this course, delegates will be able to connect to their data sources and have enough skills to design basic reports.
Delegates must have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows and basic database structure.
- Creating a new reports; Exploring the report design environment; Placing objects on your report; Previewing and saving your report; Positioning and sizing objects; Formatting objects; Using Text Objects; Setting system defaults.
- Using the Select Expert; Defining the Select Expert's features; Using the Select Record options; Understanding save versus refreshed data; Setting additional selection criteria.
Sorting Grouping and Summarising:
- Sorting records; Grouping records; Re-ordering groups, Creating Sub-totals; Creating grand totals; Re-ordering using Top N.
- Formatting and selecting using dates and times.
- Defining linking concepts; Adding and removing tables from a report; Using Smart Linking; working with links.
Choose a maximum of two further topics from the Introduction Level Agenda to be included within your course agenda*
*Further topics are provided at the request of the course organiser and are dependent upon time and delegate ability. A maximum of two topics is set as a guideline only.
If you require further information, please call us free on 0800 652 4050