- Dedicated training room or suitable meeting/conference room. The room should be quiet and free from interruptions (telephone, personal and email).
- PC for each delegate and one for the trainer, all with SAP Crystal Reports installed, including standard sample data along with Excel 2003 or 2007. Please check that all up-to-date service packs have been installed.
- Where there are more than three delegates, facility to display trainer's PC output on a data projector and screen OR direct onto all delegates' monitors OR on a large screen monitor (greater than 21").
- Whiteboard or flip chart with suitable pens (range of colours) and whiteboard eraser/cleaner.
- Sufficient seating for delegates to be able to work comfortably at their PCs with a good view of the tutor and demonstrations.
SAP Crystal Reports - "Getting Started" - Delegates must have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows and basic database structure.
SAP Crystal Reports - "Introduction" - Delegates must have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows and basic database structure.
SAP Crystal Reports - "Advanced" - Delegates must have taken the "Introduction Course" and/or understand basic report design concepts sunch as linking, record selection, sorting, grouping, summarising, basic formulas, conditional reporting and section formatting. Relational database knowledge is recommended.
Cancellations must be in writing and received at least ten working days before the course starts or the full fee will be due.
Postponement of any training course can be arranged up to 10 days before the originally arranged date although pre-bought expenses such as travel tickets may be charged if insufficient notice is given to change them.
DSCallards reserves the right to cancel, alter or reschedule any course, but in the event of this happening, a full refund will be offered.