SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
This one-day course is to provide an introduction to SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise (CR4E), the fundamental re-design of the industry-leading tool. SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise differs from SAP Crystal Reports 2013 in that it is built purely to work within a SAP Business Objects/SAP Crystal Server environment. Along with hands-on practice, the course covers Connecting to Data, Report Design Basics, Filtering, Sorting, Grouping and Summarising and Sharing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals who want to create and publish meaningful high level reports from their business' information and share them through their SAP Business Objects/SAP Crystal Server.
In order to use CR4E, a SAP Business Objects/SAP Crystal Server environment is required. Whilst no prior knowledge is assumed, competence with MS Excel is a good indicator of the technical skill level required.
Connecting to Data:
- Creating a new report, Connecting to data sources (show all types, d2db, flat file, universe, etc), Table linking, What is a Universe? Connecting to a Universe, Working with the Query Panel.
Report Design Basics:
- Exploring the report design environment, Placing objects on your report, Positioning and sizing objects, Formating objects, Using text objects, Previewing and saving your report.
- Understanding the filtering options available and their functional differences: Query filters, Record filters, Interactive filters.
Sorting Grouping and Summarising:
- Sorting records; Grouping records; Re-ordering groups; Creating sub-totals; Creating Total Fields.
- Saving the report to the repository, Viewing the report in the repository, Scheduling a report in the repository.
If you require further information, please call us free on 0800 652 4050